Death of my child :(

So I had twin boys almost 2 months ago, and Jayden is perfectly healthy, then Jermaine was having breathing problems the minute he came out... His lungs wern't supporting him, so he stayed in the hospital for about an extra week and a half... Even when he was home we were constantly making trips back and forth to the hospital, because he would either stop breathing or couldnt stop choking...

Last night he was sleeping, and i got up to check on him, and he was breathing but not waking up, no matter what i did... We called 911 and got him to the hospital ASAP... We just got word from the doctor that he's not gunna make it past today :( They did everything they possibly can but nothings worked... I really don't want to loose him :( Whata do i do???

~Bryanna~

BryannaOrtega16

Asked by BryannaOrtega16 at 8:06 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm very sorry you are having to go through this. If it were me I would spend as much time with him as i could and I would pray a lot. I would ask everyone I know to pray a lot.

I will keep your family in my prayers.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• oh sweetie, i am so sorry. I will pray for a miracle for you little boy. Hugs to you.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:11 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• There is nothing you can do but hope and pray if that is something you find strength in. Feel reassured that the doctors mean what they say and are in fact doing everything they can, Feel comfort in the fact that you have been a great mother to him. This is evident through your constant care you have given him. Everyone has done there best for this child. Stay close with family in the coming hours, hold you baby if they allow it and if they don't, see if you can talk to him, rub his back, just be with him along with other close family members as they allow. I am so sorry tyou are have to go through this and you child will be in my prayers.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:11 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• PRAY and let him know how much you love him! I am soooo sorry, I can't even imagine! God be with you and your family.
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 8:12 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I am so sorry. It is very hard to reply because I've never been there. I believe I would just hold him and send all the love in the world to him and pray and maybe even thank God for giving you the time that you've had so far. My prayers are with you and your son.
    Strahan

Answer by Strahan at 8:18 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Sweetheart, I'm not really sure that there is anything anyone can do except pray.
    Pray that if your child lives that he has a GOOD quality of life.
    Pray that if your child has to pass on that he does so peacefully and easily.
    My prayers and thought will constantly be with you, your child (especially) and your family.
    It will be almost two years ago this year that I lost my baby.
    It gets easier to manage but the pain is always there.
    And I want you to always remember that YOU are NOT to feel guilty/blame yourself in ANY of this.
    Be kind with your partner and give each other LOTS of reassurance.
    Statistically speaking this is one of hardest times (understandably so) that couples go through and many marriages/relationships
    have a hard time surviving the loss of a child.
    Mostly due to that men refuse to speak about it and comfort their partners and women NEED that!
    If you need me feel free to PM me anytime.
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 8:19 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Thanks guys, i just can't believe it.. i love him so much, and now he's gunna be gone :( I feel like it's ALL my fault, and my husband wont even talk to me about it or even comfort me... i hate myself right now...
    BryannaOrtega16

Comment by BryannaOrtega16 (original poster) at 8:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• be with him! take photo,s hand prints , you cant stop what gon happen happning but but you got another baby at home
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• i have 3 other babies at home, but he was the one who could always make me smile.. there was just something about him, that im never gunna have again :(
    BryannaOrtega16

Comment by BryannaOrtega16 (original poster) at 8:25 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• its not your fault , you need to remember that its not your fault its no one fault
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:26 AM on Mar. 20, 2011