What kind of meat goes well with artichoke?

I have type 2 diabetes, and I am working on controling it with my diet and suppliments that I get from my naturapath. So far things are going "GREAT" I have lowered my blood sugars and my A1C is coming down. I was reading in my HEALING ENCYCLOPEDIA that artichoke hearts are good for controling blood sugars, so I want to try it.

stitchintime

Asked by stitchintime at 8:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Food & Drink

• All meats go well with them. But not all meats effect blood sugar the same. Chicken would be the least likely to raise your blood sugar.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:32 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• there are alot of different recipes you can make by using artichokes, go look on recipes.com and do some searcing, i use to make a pasta dish with those in there, i used Ziti, spaghetti sauce, hamburger, artichoke hearts, olives, and cheese, it was really good.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:32 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• so is cinnamon, and artichokes are sooooo good you dont need meat!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 8:32 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Google South Beach Diet recipes then look up chicken with artichokes. There's a pretty good recipe there. Also almost all of the South Beach recipes are great for people with diabetes
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:41 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Lamb meat goes well with artichoke though if you are suffering from any kind of diabetes, red meat is best avoided. Chicken is still fine. You can prepare stuffed mushrooms with artichokes..........
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 8:47 AM on Mar. 20, 2011