Two Year Old with a Very Weak Stomach

Has anyone else ever gone through this? My two year old is very healthy, active and a normal two year old, except if we have to go for a drive in the morning and on rare occasions, he will just throw up in the morning. It never fails with the driving though. I cannot go anywhere more than a couple miles away without making sure I have a towel, few changes of clothes and a way to try and have a baggy or something for him to get sick in. This morning he came in my room and threw up, was shaken for a minute and now he's fine. I asked his doctor and she just told me to give him half a teaspoon of baby benadryl but I can't start giving him that every morning! Has anyone else had this problem? I'm tired of washing sheets, towels and clothes with vomit on them every day.

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 8:45 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Health

• Rule out foods. Is it being caused by reflux? Does cutting out all gluten resolve this to some extent?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• im sorry you are going through that but i have never heard of children just puking like that. I hope things get better for you!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Actually I have never heard of a 2 yo doing that, but my husband throws up every morning and is sensitive to smells. I will ask him if if he did that through his childhood? His mom will be her next week I'll ask her if he did it as a toddler.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2011