Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After kids, have you changed "down there"?

I don't think I can please my husband anymore...sometimes he doesn't even finish and often it feels like he is just swimming in there when we have sex. He is well endowed so I know it's me and not him. I do kegals all the time and it's not helping that I can tell. Has anyone else experienced this?

Signed
Lucy Goosey

Answer Question
 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Relationships

Answers (13)
  • I can't offer much help other than you can buy weights at an adult store to do kegals with, it seems to make them much more productive. My husband is rather large too and I've actually found sex is more enjoyable for both of us after a vaginal delivery, he doesn't have to worry about hurting me anymore and we can do all the different positions we weren't able to before.
    I've also heard of women having cosmetic surgery to repair things down there. It's a little extreme sounding but something to think about I suppose.
    Slinkee

    Answer by Slinkee at 1:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

  • Kegals. Your body will go back to normal.
    jcsscfam5

    Answer by jcsscfam5 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

  • their are balls you can buy in sex shops you insert and squeeze to tighten.

    i guess i got lucky cause i had extra stitches and i nthe end, im tighter
    moki1984

    Answer by moki1984 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

  • try this.

    lay on your tummy and pop your butt up a little and have him lay on top and go inside....
    it makes it feel tighter, warmer and gives him a nice cushion with your tooshie. that position drives my hubby insane
    moki1984

    Answer by moki1984 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

  • if you have a hard time getting into that position, start out doggie style then slowly lay down on your sotamch with him following him....lube helps! and make sure he doesnt hit the wrong hole..unless you like that hehe
    moki1984

    Answer by moki1984 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

  • ben wa balls or duo tone balls (i think thats what they r called). You can use them to help strengthen ur muscles. I've had 5 kids, and i'm even better than before cuz i don't take it 4 granted. Make a habit of doing kegels very often. I do them whrn i am on the computer, feeding the baby or @ a stop light which is adds up to about 90% of my day. If I could do them when i am sleeping that would take care of the other 10%.
    bellasrose71008

    Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

  • how many kids have you had?
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

  • I have had three kids and my youngest is two.
    I am going to go into a sex shop and ask for those balls to help me. Thank you!
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

  • Yes there are weights out there and I highly reccomend them. Dont be embarassed it happens to the best of us girl! But I do my keagles every day for long periods of time like now sitting at my comp lol. I have tightened up SIGNIFICANTLY and sex is better for both of us now. You're supposed to do something like 50, 30 second sessions of keagles a day. I dont do them that much but I do them often. I bet you are making more of a difference than you think.
    LovinEveryDay

    Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

  • First,
    You WILL go back to normal almost 100%... it just takes some time.

    Second,
    I'll bet your Kegal muscles are REALLY STRONG thanks to all the exercising you've been doing. Have you tried USING THEM on him? My hubby LOVES IT when I just clamp down on him and then release. Try bearing down too. To get an idea of what it feels like for your hubby, put a couple fingers up there and give it a try. Exercising the kegal muscles isn't going to change the shape and size of your vaginal canal-- the idea is to make them strong enough so you can use them during sex to squeeze around him.
    (to be continued)
    kimberleee382

    Answer by kimberleee382 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN