Does anyone else see a world war 3 starting?

first it was iraq then afganistan which we are still fighting. then it was threats with north korea and now Libya. why is there so much fighting in the last decade? did everyone all of a sudden just get their panties in a wad and want to start killing eachother? i know things arent offical yet but i see us declaring war. this is just so sad. all this unrest with natural disasters, economic distress and fighting on top of one another. why cant our world leaders stop being so greedy and wanting so much and just be peaceful and happy for what they do have and try to make these better in the countries that they do control instead of causing death and mayhem? i just feel uncomfortable with the way things are going in the world today and it scares me.

laura970

Asked by laura970 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with you,yes I see a ww3 coming soon.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Nope.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:58 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Meh, it's cyclic, just like the world. When you look at ancient history, we actually live in a very peacefull society. It is what it is
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Nah. I remember being young and people saying the same thing back in the 80s.

Answer by gemgem at 11:02 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• It worries me as well, I think we could be living in the end times. I am not usually one to say something like that but, if you really take a look around the world you can't help but see it happening. I am just trying to make sure I am ready and hope everyone else is,too. God bless.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Yep, been watching it come. Nostradamus even said it was coming, and when it did it would be from Persia aimed at the New World......or something like that. I'm actually surprised that was hasn't been declared before now.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:25 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Depends on Saudi Arabia. If they fall, the world is in serious trouble.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• honestly think things like wars, natural disasters and the other things that are going on in the world have been happening along we just didnt have the intent accuse to them as me do now, so we only heard about them days or weeks, sometimes years after then happened.....i dont think we need to be afraid or scared so much that we dont live or lives but i think we need to do things like take some precautions in life like getting emergany kits together and know where to go and what to do when something does happen...
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Nostradamus is a quack
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

~This^^^
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 20, 2011