Sound like im pregnant or not?

My DH and i had unprotected sex 2 times during my cycle both times he busted. We are not trying to conceive but not preventing it. Ive been having symptons like ive been extremely bloated,i spotted 3 days after having sex the first time this cycle,WEIRD cravings,frequent urinating,really bad back pains,pelvic pains,for the last 2 days weirdly my hamstrings and butt have been sore(not sure if thats associated with pregnancy), also ive been waking up with bloody gums (ive head gum bleeding is common), ive been getting head aches off and on,ive been really sleepy,nauseous every once in a while, and my boobs have been verry swollen and the veins in my boobs and hips are darker. So what do yous all think, im due for my period on my birthday in 4 days! so im going to wait until then to test

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• nope
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:02 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• No clue you need to take a test when you can. Not sure how any of us could possibly know if you were pregnant. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I never got any symptoms till I was further along but who knows. Never assume until you take a test. Your body can make you think your are pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Most symptoms don't appear that early, especially bleeding gums, so it's probably psychosomatic at this point, but take a test if you miss your period. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• The only symptom I had that early was swollen tender breast. That was usually my first clue that I was pregnant and it happened everytime I was pregnant. Wait till your missed period. I tried testing with this pregnancy 5 days before my missed period-like the box says you can do-and it was negative but 3 days after my missed period it was positive :)
    berryhappy1971

Answer by berryhappy1971 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• There's no way to know for sure with just those symptoms.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Test as soon as you can. I am in the same boat as you. I think Io maybe but am not sure. I have been experiencing light cramping ever since the day after unprotected sex, which ironically was on my most fertile day, the sides of my breast are now tender as well. All we can do is wait and test as soon as we can! good luck and keep us informed!!!
    meghanconwell

Answer by meghanconwell at 2:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Who knows? Just take a test.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2011