Dont get y married woman always say..

they are going to leave their husband blah blah blah...im thinking like yeah right. You are too afraid to do something that drastic. Some women do get the balls to but more than 50% suck it up and stay. I use to be like girl you should leave him but realized that (1 as a single person I should not give a married woman advice cause no matter what I'ma sound bitter lol) and 2. married women use the excuse we are married he has done whatever whatever when I was whatever whatever...marriage is about compromise blah blah.

And I am still like quit saying your going to leave him then. lol

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 11:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• haha i sooo agree with you! i was a strong one i left him and am now a single mom of twin boys i have never been happier!
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 11:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Lol it's easy for us online to look at 2 paragraphs of aperson's life and say "Don't put up with that crap! Pack your stuff and go!" The reality is that we have no idea what's really going on. I think that women say a lot of that here because it's somewhat of a safe haven where they can entertain the idea of being a strong independant woman.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I'm a married woman, most of my friends are married. I've never heard any of them say they were going to leave their husbands with the exception of one, who followed through and actually did. As far as it being a comment on a person's independence, I guess it may be for some, you know, a way to tell the outside world they are their own person BUT you can still be a strong, fierce, independent individual and still be married.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• yeah I see some stuff online (I shoulda mentioned this) but I even have married friends I have in real life. I have had so many of them complain complain complain!! Im like wow why did you get married if that is all your going to do? lol You (them) may be the reason he "aint the same" lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• yes u can be fierce and married just the ones I have seen have given me a bad image of marriage lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I am leaving in April its taken me this long to realize this is the end of the road. He dumped me but do to financial problems I could not afford to leave but now I cannot afford to stay. Being single living with your ex is easier then dating or having to try again but in the end its a losing place for me as well. So I can see how they feel.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• ive always stuck by the "for better or for worse" vow. i didn't just repeat everything the chaplian said i actually meant it. unless there is abuse or cheating going on the two married people need to act like adults and work out their problems like adults.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• The only thing I can say is that it's easy for someone on the outside looking in to say what someone else should do in their marriage....Marriage is tough and it's a different experience for everyone....when I got married I did it for the long run...unless he starts abusing me or our kids I plan on being there through thick and thin. I kind of think that the people who say they are going to leave and then don't never really had any intention of leaving in the first place...probably just venting or something....just my opinion though, I could be completly wrong lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I have a feeling that the experience you have of "married women" is because of what kind of friends you keep.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I have no desire to leave my husband. There are days when he is the most worthless pain in the ass, but he's also my best friend.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2011