I am wondering if i could be pregnant again. my period is due to start on the 30th. my first day of my last cycle was around the 3rd. i had unprotected sex on the 15th and i have been expierencing light cramping that comes and goes ever since the 17th. my breast are already tender on the sides. can anyone give me some advice here. have any of you expierenced this?

Help me please!

meghanconwell

Asked by meghanconwell at 11:37 AM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You wouldn't be able to tell yet,that was just a few days ago

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• You're going to have to wait a couple more weeks before you can test. Not much you can do (or that we can do) until then. In the meantime, if you don't want to get pregnant, you NEED to be using PROTECTION.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• too early to say. use a digital pregnancy test no earlier than 5 days before your period is due. gl
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I suppose you could be, but it's just too soon to know.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:50 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Its a possibility that you could be pregnant. Give it a few days and take a hpt. I hope everything works out for you. Do you want to be pregnant again?

BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• it could be nothing or it could be something only time willt ell..its oe of those tricky situations where you have to play the waiting game even tho its killing you to know...
    Luvinmykids225

Answer by Luvinmykids225 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• If you are a female with all her reproductive organs and you are having sex, there is a chance.
    Anonymous

• Id wait a couple of weeks and take a test. Anything is possible but if you just had sex on the 15th, I dont think youd have symptoms already.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2011