Rolling Over

At what age do most kids rollover??

MommytoBe987

Asked by MommytoBe987 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it varies it just depends on when they are ready
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• It varies a lot. My niece did at two weeks, which is unheard- of early...but some Mom's will tell you their kids are still not doing it at eight months. Don't worry about when it happens, just be prepared for it to happen any time so you're not leaving Baby somewhere he or she could potentially roll off of. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I agree here too... It all depends on the baby and the Develpment.... I say when they are ready. All 4 of mine where at Different times too....
    northstar_07

Answer by northstar_07 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Between 3 and 6 months is the "normal" range.
    But kids who do it earlier aren't any more likely to grow up to be athletes or super smart and kids who do it later aren't any more likely to be couch potatoes or to be held back in school.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My daughter just started rolling over and she will be 5 months old in a couple days, she was also a preemie. But I know other's that had been rolling over since 2 or 3 months old.

I can't remember exactly how old my son was but my guess would be between 3-4 months

MeNMy2Kids

Answer by MeNMy2Kids at 3:19 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Our son kind of has done it forever (by accident), but he's really doing it (tummy to back) now at 3 months.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2008