OMG i was reading a post from "Lucy Goosey" lol and is it true it gets lose down there!!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• what was the post didn't catch it?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I'm Lucyy Goosey...LOL and don't worry, I've had three kids. After the 3 rd one was when I noticed a little too much space down there. Don't worry.
    I am going to buy some of those weighted balls to see if I can tighten things up since it has made me so self-consious about sex. :(
    Anonymous

• lol! Yes, once you shove out an 8lb baby things do tend to change a bit.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Shit try 3, 9 lb babys then you can be called a "LUCY GOOSEY" LOL .but hubby dont complain, problly cuz its all hes got but whatever!!
    Anonymous

• It shrinks back up with kegels. I've had 3 and DH sometimes says how tight it is. lol.... TMI, but I guess that's expected with this type of Q.
    Anonymous

• haha thanks lucy goosey! this is my 2nd child but 1st time trying to give it vaginal.
    Anonymous

• Mine didn't. It's a muscle, you can tone it. 3 kids later and DH swears it's tighter than ever.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• After my baby (I have only had one) things weren't loose....like riotgrrl my SO said it was tighter...actually complained the first couple of times cause it hurt him (me too though... I think we didn't use enough lube)

So no, it won't necessarily be looser down there....and even if it does, its a muscle, and like all muscles you can tone it back up.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:29 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• That all depends on your body. My son was over nine pounds and had a 15-inch head (it was actually larger, but it formed a cone because they had to use a vacuum. I'm ridiculously tight now...and it sucks.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2008