My baby girl, who is over 7 months, has quit sleeping through the night. She was very good about sleeping thru the night from 4-6 months and it just stopped. She is up 3 to 7 times a night, not wanting to sleep in her crib, wanting to be held, and at times wanting to play. This is killing me. Help!!

maggiesmom415

Asked by maggiesmom415 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Is she teething? Just a thought.
    Anonymous

• Yeah teethin can be it.... Another thing is DONT pick her up everytime she Cries, Reasure her that you are there and tell her " It is time to go to sleep, Nite nite" and slowly walk out of the room, or Play some music for her... My Lil Girl who is nearly 22 months falls asleep to "The Veggie Tales" Cd EVERY NITE.... I learned with my Last baby ( LiL girl) that they are SWIFT, lol to get ya inta the room, they know how to get us in there and what we do... Hold em, Rock em, ect... My Lil girl was TOTALLY Different then my boys they are now 14,12 and 8. Try those two things and see if they work.. :o) GL
    northstar_07

Answer by northstar_07 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• teething and/or a growth spurt
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 4:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2008