Any moms doing secretshopperswork.com?

If so please send me a message~I have a few questions I would like answered. Thanks

nygyntz

Asked by nygyntz at 1:34 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• I was scammed by so many of those when i was younger the ones who want you to pay first are scams and the ones that dont have any required pay never have anything near me. So it never worked out for me i came from salem oregon and am now i n elpaso both bug cities.
    I do www.themomteam.com/ShariCM and it works very well for me

youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 1:37 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• If you want to become a secret shopper, call Target and ask for their head quarters phone #. Call their head quarters and tell them you want to be a secret shopper and ask what company they use. They will tell you and you can sing up. Different areas use different companies, but they are all legit and service more than Target..
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 4:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I have been working for secretshopperwork for about a month now, and have made $200. It's legit, and you get paid on the 1st and 16th of each month.

http://www.secretshopperwork.com/r/5049 please let me know if you join thanks and goodluck!
    CookieMom85

Answer by CookieMom85 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 1, 2009