Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

An embarrassing question--PLEASE NO BASHING OR NASTY RESPONSES adult content

This is embarrassing and may contain more information then some want to read so sorry if it offends anyone but I need suggestions. NO BASHING OR NASTY RESPONSES PLEASE

OK so here is the situation---I have been bleeding since February 25th and have been to the doctor for this they ran some tests and did an ultrasound so am waiting on the results from that but now I have stopped so my husband and I were intimate this morning which we haven't been able to do in quite some time.

The problem is I am extremely sore down there on the outside not inside it hurts to wear my underwear even. I was a little sore when he entered but that went away just am really sore and it is throbbing and burning; was wondering if anyone else has had this and what you have done to relieve the pain.  These are the symptoms I have been having--

  • Dull pain or tenderness in the stomach or lower abdominal area, or pain in the right upper abdomen.
  • Irregular and/or painful periods
  • Painful urination.
  • Spotting or cramping throughout the month.
  • Chills or extremely hot
  • Pain during and after sex.

Thanks for any information that may be helpful


Asked by Christmaslver68 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Health

Level 47 (254,089 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • well hun this is what i would tell you if you was my patient .um its nothing you can buy otc to relieve the pain it sounds like you have a bacterial infection or even some fiberoids in your uterus area....once you get ur ultra sound results back you will know what steps to take i advice you to stop with intercourse until the time been due to the fact if you do have swelling in the area it will make it worse i know it will be hard on the hubby you might just have to do some oral things to please him if he don't understand...but hopefully he will. some ladies have cancer cells in that area which if so you will be advice to do a laser treatment to burn the cells..hopefully you will just carry the bacteria and not have the full blown cells, and if you just carry the cells than it will be a quick laser treatment and you and da hubby be back to love making before you know. anymore questions plz feel free to ask,good luck

    Answer by mztxdelta at 12:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

  • I'm assuming you haven't recently delivered? Have you seen a doctor to rule out Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and any other health problems (not sure what you mean by "they ran tests")? Could it be due to pubic hair issues, such as folliculitis or a dermatitis? Sorry I don't have better suggestions, but good luck.

    Answer by klickitykat at 12:46 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

  • Maybe some lubricant would help. Give yourself a day or two to rebalance itself out. I notice that right after my period I'm a little dryer than usual during sex and the next morning sometimes it's uncomfortable.

    Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 12:46 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

  • Sounds like a REALLY bad infection of the hoo haa. Which can make any parts down there soar when you get that infection fluid on other parts of your body than just the inside. Shower or take a back and get the "fluid" off and see if it's better.

    Answer by vbruno at 12:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

  • No klickitykat I had my tubes tied 4 years ago after my youngest was born they did an ultrasound of my lower abdomen area and then did a vaginal ultrasound also

    Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

  • mztxdelta---even though it is more on the outside of my vaginal area? you still think it may be what you said in your response? Thanks

    Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

  • Ovarian cysts, endometreosis and vaginal infections can all cause pain internally and externally. Also yeast thats out of control can do so as well. You don't have to have discharge to have one.

    Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

  • yes ma' can still cause pain on the outside area as well

    Answer by mztxdelta at 1:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2011