vacation in ocean city, md?

Anyone know of a good place, with room for kids, to stay in Ocean City, Md for a decent rate? We are looking at staying there after Labor Day once th summer prices go down. Thanks.

JamieLK

Asked by JamieLK at 1:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Travel

• The carousel was where we went to when I vacationed there. It is not on the boardwalk-- so no loud parties. Also the carousel has an indoor ice skating rink. I think it is around 160th street. HTH.
    tazzygurl611

Answer by tazzygurl611 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• we just went and just got back this past Friday and we stayed at this hotel called the Sea Bay Hotel on 60th street. It was really nice and we got a corner room which was nice and big with a pull out sofa bed and king bed. I really enjoyed it and it was nice people where kind and nice to when we where checking out we couldn't find a luggage cart and the lady called are room when she found one for us and held it in the office to make sure we got it and didn't charge us for checking out pass 11 because of that reason. we also got their at 9.30 and we called to see if room was ready and wasn't but we where able to go and check in and pay for rest of it and if wanted to we could of used the pool and the parking to our room was ready and they called us when it was available around 1. we had are 5 month old who turns 6 month on the 23.
    cooldude25

Answer by cooldude25 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2008

• We go every year , (me, hubby and our 2 boys) but we rent a townhouse on the beach with our friends. We LOVE it there!. If you dont mind grabbing some friends and splitting the cost of a house for the week, look into Ocean Colony. We stay in the house on the beach, the backyard is literally the beach. As for the hotels, I cant really speak of, we rent a hotel room during 1 weekend in September for bike week, (obvioulsy no kids..hehe) but i'm not sure how they are during the prime summer months and for a week.
    mom_of_2_in_ny

Answer by mom_of_2_in_ny at 8:40 AM on Mar. 9, 2009