birth control?

I stopped taking my oral birth control about a week ago because i was getting horribly sick, well now i feel better. No more dizzyness or light headedness, or nausea, but by period has not started yet. Is it normal for it not to start right away or should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Health

• Depending on how long you were on the pill it can take as long as a year for your cycle to get back to normal. I wouldn't worry about it, you will most likely have one next month.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:46 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• it also depends on where in the pack you finished. i just stopped mine on the 21st and am not due for my period until the 7th but today i am cramping like i do before i start.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 8:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2008