Do you believe Vandersloot sold Natalie Hallowey into the sex trade?

I just found out about this confession....I live about 40 minutes away from her family... her poor family is being put through trauma all over again......I hope for her sake he is telling the truth....if he is lying....uggg....I cant type what they should do to him!!!!!!!!!!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 1:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Dr. Phil did a piece on this a long time ago, and said she was worth over a million dollars in that industry. I always thought she was alive, as a sex slave.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I don't know. Did he change his story again? Is he saying he sold her into the sex trade? Personally, I think he killed her. I think he took her body out to sea just like he admitted to on that hidden camera op. Aruba is a very windy place and her body would be sure to not be found if he took her out far enough.
    How horrible for her family to have to live this nightmare.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• That is one horrible individual. I cannot begin to think what that poor girl's family is going through. Enough with this Vandersloot or whatever his name is, the authorities just need to send him to one of the worst prisons around and let the inmates take care of him.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 2:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• No. I think he killed her too.
    Anonymous

• He said he made that up.
    Anonymous

• I hope that poor girl is still alive and can be with her family again someday soon. I've always wondered about her. I wish there was a way I could help. I can't imagine not having any closure like that. Did he recently state this? Is there a link for it? I'd like to read it.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• You know what, I just looked it up and saw also that he has been linked to trafficking women in Thailand. What a scuz! I know he's linked to her disappearance somehow, I just wish the truth would FINALLY come out!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Honestly she sounds like to smart of a girl to get into something like that....

i dont a whole lot about this case but i think they approached her and she declined possibly getting upset and talking about turning them in or something so they did what they had to do...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• this story is so sad... i hope that family gets some justice
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I'm still going to go with my belief that she got drunk or was slipped a roofie and fell into the water and drowned, her body carried away out to sea. This is sensationalism at its finest.
    Anonymous