Radiation in and around Japan.

Now that we know Japan is dumping radioactive water into the ocean and the water cannon is spraying water thats now radioactive and it's getting into the water supply for ALL of Japan and nearly ALL sushi you eat anywhere in the world comes from Japan,... how many of you sushi eaters are going to be eating ANY sushi ever again? Do you know nearly ALL yellow tail fish is raised on farms in Japan? Im stressin over it because I SOO LOVE sushi! But it really is not going to EVER be safe to eat ANYTHING that comes from Japan or Japans waters.

vbruno

Asked by vbruno at 1:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Ugh! I freaking love sushi! But I probably wont be eating it again for some time.

So sad. =[
    kimandeverrett

Answer by kimandeverrett at 3:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I don't eat sushi, but I won't buy buying or eating any fish from anywhere for a loooooong time - unless they can prove it was farmed locally.
    Anonymous

• The seaweed wrapped around that sushi has lots of iodine to protect your thyroid!

Answer by rkoloms at 5:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2011