Facebook

Are you and your SO/DH friends? IF not, has that causes problems in the relationship? If so, has it causes problems in your relationship LOL?

mommy2_twins

Asked by mommy2_twins at 1:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• We don't use Facebook. Had too many issues with hacking.
    Mammaw0604

Answer by Mammaw0604 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• We are friends on FB. No issues for us.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• We're friends and no issues so far haha *knock on wood*
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• OH YES WE ARE!!!!! My husband, Kris, was my first friend on facebook! And NO it has not caused any problems. We get to tell each other that we love one another each night for all our facebook friends to see. I take pride in being able to let him know that I still am in-love with him after all the time we have been together(36 years total, April will mark our 34th wedding anniversary) and besides, everyone on our friends list know that we are each others spouse since it is plainly stated on our profiles.

gailpen

Answer by gailpen at 1:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• We are friends on facebook. No issues. Neither of us has anything to hide so it's no big deal. IN fact we have several mutual friends int here as well. It's fun to leave each other messages and post on each others walls. Make fun of each others statuses.
    compete in games... We enjoy it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I am not a facebookk user but my hubby and kids are they play Cityville and that is all they talk about....it drives me nuts!!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• We are not on facebook.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Yep, and fb has not ever caused problems in our relationship.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:35 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Not on FB
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• We are both on it and we are friends with each other on it. No problems for us. We also have it on there that we are together, so I don't know if that has anything to do with our lack of problems. Mostly, it's because we trust each other. We trust that we aren't going to do anything we shouldn't.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 2:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2011