Where can i find a support group

I need to find a support group i just lost my fiance and i am having a hard time dealing with the lost i need to find a support group

mommyoftwo2011

Asked by mommyoftwo2011 at 1:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• There are TONS of support groups on here. Do a search for them in the groups tab.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• yes there are support groups on here and if you attend a church alot of churches provide them as well....i can not say i understand ur lose because i can't even imagine but i will say i have a ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on, and time to spare if you just need a friend . stay strong and prayed up hun
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 1:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• THanks it hurts so bad i miss him alot i cant do it without him i am pregnant with his baby we have two boys together i just dont know what to do
    mommyoftwo2011

Comment by mommyoftwo2011 (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Yes, there are several groups on CM and Im sure if you go to a church they have or can recommend someone who you can speak to.
    Also if you check out your towns community center they may have support group listings and your dr could recommend as well.

Im very sorry you have to go through this and I hope you can find the support you need. *hugs*
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Thanks he was my bestfriend and my everything he was so healthly and now he is gone only 29 years old
    mommyoftwo2011

Comment by mommyoftwo2011 (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 5:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• i am sorry for your loss and even though you dont know me i always have an open ear and shoulder
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• im sorry for your loss *hugs**
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 1:04 AM on Mar. 21, 2011