Cheap orlando deals?

I want to plan a trip to orlando for my sons birthday next year. I want to do a few days in disney and a few days at seaworld. Do you have any cheap trip ideas? I am usually an awesome trip planer but this one has me stumped! PLEASE HELP! :)

JMDmommy

Asked by JMDmommy at 1:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Travel

• i know when i normally plan a trip this size i get a travel agent due to the fact they get real good all inclusive and you can pay on a payment plan and just have it paid off 6 weeks before you leave
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 1:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• If you don't want to stay at the theme park resorts, then go to hotels.com or a similar site for good deals.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Go Join the disney group here on Cafemom and post your question their. There is a lady named littlefoots who is a pro at finding deals and stuff for people. Its a great group that will help you a lot! Good Luck~~
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Rent a house instead of hotel, cost is about the same or sometimes cheaper and most have their own screened in pool and fully furnished. You can cook there and save money on food. Many have game rooms inside with pool, air hockey etc,, they are great. It's VRBO.COM good luck.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Check with any travel agent. They have great packages, including didney, universal and seaworld packages. We loved ours.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:19 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• if it's your 1st disney trip you're better off asking a travel agent. getting bang for your buck is so important!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• ask a travel agent or google it
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 24, 2011