Death of my Child **(UPDATE)**

So this is mu update.. Jermaine left this world 5 minutes ago... There's no hope of him comming back unless God does a miracle... I think im gunna leave this world too...

So I had twin boys almost 2 months ago, and Jayden is perfectly healthy, then Jermaine was having breathing problems the minute he came out... His lungs wern't supporting him, so he stayed in the hospital for about an extra week and a half... Even when he was home we were constantly making trips back and forth to the hospital, because he would either stop breathing or couldnt stop choking...

Last night he was sleeping, and i got up to check on him, and he was breathing but not waking up, no matter what i did... We called 911 and got him to the hospital ASAP... We just got word from the doctor that he's not gunna make it past today :( They did everything they possibly can but nothings worked... I really don't want to loose him :( Whata do i do???

~Bryanna~

BryannaOrtega16

Asked by BryannaOrtega16 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sorry to hear that. TRY and remember you still have a child left who REALLY needs you. Talk to a counselor, your family, someone you trust. DONT be taking your own life. This pain will get lighter but it will take time. Again, SOO sorry for your loss.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• God bless you and your children, please ask for help of those around you also. Human contact is so important right now.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 1:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• God Bless you momma and your little man.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• You still have a child left depending on you so you cant go anywhere. My husband was in the same situation and suggested you go and pray or talk to whatever higher power you believe in. He said to listen to your head and heart and you will know what you have to go on.

Answer by gemgem at 1:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I am sorry for your loss, but think of your beautiful boy, Jayden. He needs his mommy. He loves you and needs you. I know it hurts, but while you will never forget Jermaine, the pain will lessen. Please talk to someone, don't have Jayden lose his brother and his mother.
    <<>>
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Dearest Bryanna, my heart goes out to you and your family. There is nothing anyone can say or do to make this better and its so unfair. I promise (unfortunately, we experieced the loss of children near to us) you that you will find a way to continue your life as you raise your other precious baby and keep Jermaine's memory alive for him. I wish you and your family only the best. Good luck to you.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• You take time to grieve and then you take care of Jayden who needs you very much. Talk to a counselor, find a support group for parents who have lost children. Remember that Jermaine is an angle in heaven watching over you and Jayden. He will forever be in your hearts. Remember that Jermaine is no longer suffering and he is with God.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• ((((Hugs)))) I am so very sorry for what you are going through! My thoughts and prayers are with you!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I am so sorry that this had to happen! I wish I could take your pain away. My youngest daughter had twin boys almost thirteen years ago and one of the boys(Dalton) passed away from complications due to meningitis. Gage, will be thirteen in May, and I know how much pain my daughter Vicki was in. I am keeping you in my prayers. It is true that you have another son that needs you, but that in no way makes the loss of another child any easier and I won't use your other son to try and make it seem easier. But, don't keep it bottled up inside of you. Talk with someone and God Bless You Honey.

gailpen

Answer by gailpen at 1:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• i am so sorry for your loss. Sweetie your other baby needs you. please talk to someone a chaplain,clergy , someone who can help you. Jayden needs you. You will never forget your other precious son Jermaine. God bless you and your babies.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2011