Chicken Veggie Fajitas Recipe
* 3 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 2 teaspoons canola oil
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
* 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
* 1/2 each medium green, sweet red and yellow pepper, julienned
* 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
* Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
* In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place chicken and vegetables in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; drizzle with 1/4 cup lemon juice mixture. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4 minutes.
* Turn chicken and vegetables; drizzle with remaining lemon juice mixture. Broil 4 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Serve on tortillas with cheese if desired.