What are your plans for the week?

I kinda ha a busy week this week. Well today I have to go grocery shopping then my sisters birthday was last Thursday and then my moms birthday is this Tuesday so I am taking them out to dinner. Then tomorrow I have to clean my house for Tuesday (someone is coming over) then I have to go to my grandmas to use the copier to copy some pictures. Then Tuesday is my moms birthday and a lady is coming over to get my 3 year old started in the enrollment process for headstart (they are going to provide her with speech therapy that she needs), then Wednesday is American idol, Thursday morning we have to take our 3 year old to have her IEP test done and then my almost 6 year old has ballet and then american idol, then Friday I have a doctors appointment to find out the sex of our baby so I am going to get my oldest out of school early so the kids can be with us when we find out so I can't wait until that day lol. So what is everyone elses plans?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• so far only plans are -my kids have school, no school on friday.. my husband is getting surgery on monday, then tuesday he needs to fill out papers for a new job - not sure how he will pull that off!!! also my daughter has dance class monday night, that is about all!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 1:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• nothing speacial
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• organization!
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 2:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2011