If you have teeth veneers, are you pleased with them. If not, why?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 1:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Rude anon! A good portion of Hollywood has veneers and I'm pretty sure they brush their teeth.

I don't have them but I used to work in the dental industry (mostly with cosmetic dentists). I think your satisfaction with them will depend upon the dentist who fits them so I would do my research on that.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 2:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Wow anon...

My son needs them on a couple of his front teeth- it has nothing to do with brushing or not brushing his teeth, Basically (from how it was explained) the enamel was not good on those teeth and since he was a kid they have been a bit yellow and he has been made fun of because of it -there was nothing that brushing would do to fix it :(

Unfortuantely- they cost too much and we have not been able to get them for him yet. They also said we should wait until he had his permanent teeth to do it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2011