I have melasma and I was wondering if anyone here also has it...

What do you use to cover it?
I have tried may foundations, drug store and department store brands.
I don't wear makeup everyday, but am going to attend a family function at the end of the month.
Should I just wear my Melasma proudly? If they love me, they should not care.

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 2:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• If they really love you they wont care. TOO true. It really matters how vain you are as to cover it up or not.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• So true. But I just figured that there are going to be photos taken.
    idaspida

Comment by idaspida (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I suggest INIKA Minerals... gives fantastic cover and will also give you some protection against the UV rays. I had my own beauty salon up until a year ago and when I sold it I kept the database for my INIKA clients... they all love the INIKA minerals and so do I... best make-up I've come across. The INIKA website is very good or contact me directly for more info.
    dabsbeauty

Answer by dabsbeauty at 4:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• i don't have it, but have freckles which can be just as difficult to cover up.

i just use a good concealer along with my foundation and powder to cover em up forthings like that
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I had really bad when I was pregnant, you can try Derma Blend or Clinique even better skin tone corrector.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2011