Cafemom,you need to keep track of people's ISP's. These troll accounts can get ridiculous!

Once again the infamous"can I take naked pics with my baby in the bath" person is back.
Obviously its a kid or a pedophile

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in About CafeMom

• It's not really your job, but if they aren't looking for the pattern, point it out to them. The next few times that question pops up, copy down the address to their answers profile page in a notepad file. After they've done it a few more times, report the answer along with the addresses to their previous accounts. Whether the questions are deleted or not, the Q&A profile stays, even after accounts are deleted. They can use that to compare IPs.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Im really out of touch. Thats the first time I saw that question. But it's a kid or guy or pedophile for sure.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• If you look at the fake profiles report card they reported one answer as inappropriate! Wonder if it was mine!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• What's ISP? Troll account? I just don't understand.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 2:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Just curious how do you know it's a troll? I just saw that question but passed it up, now I'm curious.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 2:42 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• There's no telling how many times I've seen that question, and I've only been doing Q&A since the end of Jan. It does get old.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• There's another weirdo on here asking questions almost daily about 'annoying children's toys'. Granted it's not as disturbing as the naked bath picture question, but it's still like...wtf?!?
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• It's been deleted. Oh well troll or not I didn't even click on our because it just sounded weird. I just answer the question that sound like the person has some common sense.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 2:50 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I saw that and thought how inapporpriate that would be. Yea Cafemom does need to do something.
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• they do track ISPs. trust me.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 3:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2011