HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! I need to clean!!!!

I am 32 weeks pregnant and I have let my house get so messy due to having no energy!!!! well its driving me insane but I still dont have the drive to do it I get something small done and im wore out like iv been going all day long.... does anyone else have this problem what do you do? do you have a system? it needs done how do i do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take your time- have a friend come over and help or your SO. Don't go crazy trying to fix a months worth of mess in one afternoon!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 1:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My mother in law and my grandma both came over when I was about 34 weeks pregnant, and they cleaned my house from top to bottom (with the help of my bf and his little brother...I was not allowed to do anything!)
    I mean they cleaned the oven, behind the refrigerator, they even scrubbed the walls in the babies room.

If you have a mother, or mother-in-law who has been anxiously waiting to do anything for you but you have been refusing, now would be a great time to take them up on that. Say something simple like "I have such a hard time getting around nowadays, would you mind helping me with some of the bigger stuff?" and i bet that will get it done.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:58 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I know how you feel a 100%!!! IT was soo bad last week that I finally gave in and asked for help. My sister in law came and cleaned my entire house... and did all of my laundry!! I tried to pay her but she wouldn't let me!! It was nice!! And guess what?! She is coming again this week. She said she is going to come once a week until after the baby is here!! THANK GOD!!! My husband and I both work 40+ hrs a week and it takes everything I HAVE to just work let alone do other things!! So babe give in and just ask for help!! GL
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My MIL and SIL came over for my sons birthday party last night and since I found out I am prego (mind you only 8 weeks but had a misscarriage so everyone is freaking out) they cleaned the kitchen then they started on the kids room then my bathroom! OMG I asked them why and they said they like helping out. So drop them a line and just say if you guess could help with laundry or picking up some of the bigger messes it would really help =)
    Good Luck
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I have felt very low on energy this whole pregnancy, but the house stays clean because I have the most bad ass husband in the world that does all of these things and is totally understanding. I force myself to do some of it so he doesnt feel so overwhelmed, but he does most of the work. I better give him a back massage tonight! He so deserves it!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:32 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• If you can't have someone come help you, just start small: one room (or part of a room) at a time.

I LOVE to clean, and didn't have the energy for it most of my pregnancy. At one of my later appointments (I think it was 30 weeks), I found out I had low iron. My doctor put me on a supplement, and I got my energy back! Just something to think about. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2008