Early labor? adult content

i have heard lots of diff things about it, some say 40 some say 41 some even say 38 or 37. i read on wikipedia that it is normal 40 weeks for some one with a normal 4 week cycle with a normal 4 to 7 day running time.
i am at 32 weeks this is my 4th pregnancy (as i know) and will be my 2nd living child. i have a hormone in balance and blood disorder that plays a part in me not being able to conceive children easy, stuffed my growth as a child and keeps my menstrual cycle irregulier, mine is 3 weeks to 5 weeks, and will last 1 to 2 days.
my son now 2 1/2 y/o was born 4 lb 15 oz, the dr said he was 7 weeks early.
my husband has an older sibling how has 5 children with 2 diff mother. his first child was born early the next was not. the last 3 where but there mother induced labor early with unpleasant methods. and not one child was above the 4lb mark but luckily all survived. the first mother was 17 when the child was born the second over 18. his other sib cant have children at all.
i as was my younger brother where born a month over dew and other 2 sibs where on time, and my husband and his sibs where all right on time.
my younger brother has 2 children the first was a little over dew to a 18 year old girl (he too 18 at the time) and a healthy lbs, the second born a few weeks as in 1 or 2 before dew date at i believe 9lb or so to a mother just turned 21. the rest of my blood sib have no children though chose not medical.
i do know that stress has a lot to play on it as well and my life though i try to not let it be is full of stress as i am one of those people that must constantly worry about all my loved ones near and far, added with the pregnancy mood swings, a recent move, and the normal every day stress of life where i live. i have already been to the hospital once with false labor and was put on to a pain killer, for extreme braxton hicks?
dose all this put me at a risk for having another premature baby? and if so by how much?

Manda_Evans

Asked by Manda_Evans at 2:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you were at risk, your doctor would have warned you.
    LoveMyPoliceMan

Answer by LoveMyPoliceMan at 7:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• thats the thing i'm military i dont always see the same dr
    Manda_Evans

Comment by Manda_Evans (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Even in the military your dr should know if you are high risk. They usually put you on some kind of high risk watch at the medical center.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• not unless you have had 3 or more on record miss caries. and over half miscarriages are not on record dew to women not knowing and just thinking there period was late and they are having a havey week. this is way i have been asked to test every time im even a day late. dew to my hormone prob. we are just now starting to look in to more of the reasons i have probs.
    Manda_Evans

Comment by Manda_Evans (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2011