Ok so I am planning my honeymoon and want to make it special. I am marrying my girlfriend and so excited about it. Looking for some great ideas to make the honeymoon night romantic. adult content

Sorry for the confusion but since cafemom is just for women I assumed you would know I was a lesbain. I am a lesbain and marrying the love of my life!!

unmeplus5

Asked by unmeplus5 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you a guy???Or lesbian?
    Anonymous

• ditto what the above asked
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 3:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I am a lesbian!
    unmeplus5

Comment by unmeplus5 (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• That was my question...
    Either way I would say I hope it turns out well!
    But I would say think of the things she enjoys and kind of start from there. Like my sister loves Disneyland and country music. I like country music and see's candies.
    Sorry but that is the best I can come up with.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Ya can't lose with candles...lots of'em!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Oh. :)
    Anonymous

• Congratulations! Hope you have a lifetime of happiness!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Well do you have a special place in mind to honeymoon? Maybe a honeymoon or special suite at a hotel? dim the lights, put on some candles, nice music, maybe run a bubble bath or turn an in-room jacuzzi tub on.....
    I do hope you have a great honeymoon-- and congratulations to the 2 of you!!! Hope you have a lifetime of love, laughter and happiness!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• What does your SO like? What makes her feel special? I am sure that whatever you chose will be special to her. Congrats on your union and best of luck for a long, happy one!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• wear some sexy lingeres she hasnt seen before. lots of candles, some massage oils. my ex gf and i found that just a night in massaging and cuddling was perfect for a romantic setting. funny cuz that what my bf and i do too. lol are you planning on going away or staying local? how exciting!!! i wont marry my bf (who i am engaged to) until it is an equal opportunity for everyone to get married everywhere. may you both be blessed with lots of love and happiness!!!
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 12:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2011