Best products for your face.

Up until now I have always had great skin. Never put on make up cause I didn't need it. Well I have notice my face has been breaking out but not with pimples. Its a bump and if I pop it it is a hard white thing. And top it all off all of a sudden my face is oily but pealing like I have a sun burn. What is going on and what is the best product to use to help me out.

Dianneakamommy

Asked by Dianneakamommy at 2:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I love Arbonne.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:16 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Sounds like an allergic reaction to something - schedule a visit to the dermo!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• It can't be an allergic reaction cause its been like this for 6 months and I haven't changed anything
    Dianneakamommy

Answer by Dianneakamommy at 2:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I personally love arbonne too. Their skin care is self adjusting and adjusts to your skins needs as you use it. Also it might be hormonal.. love those hormons! Or you just might need to detox.. lol I have always had great skin thanks to arbonne. Except the year I didn't use arbonne and I had several issues wiht my skin including excema and something that begins with a K.. don't know how to spell it or say it.. LOL Now my skin is all fine again with arbonne. I also use the natural progestrone cream for that and soooo many other things. But sometimes our envirment gives us skin issues so I have been using their detox spa line and LOVE It. First off my hair has never looked better and I have never felt so good.
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 4:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Cont...

I do have samples of the skin care but not the SeaSource Detox spa line or the Natural Progestrone cream. Arbonne does have a 45 day guarentee no questions asked. You can return the products you buy or exchange them.. I have only had this happen2 times in 4 yrs. One was wrong color foundation and the other she decided she wanted the Acne line and progestrone cream instead of a Basic skin care line. lol
    Please let me know if you have any questions. I have lots of info on my page on arbonne.
    Good luck!!!
    KimArbonne

• I like Clinique
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I use regular Noxema cold cream to clean my face. I wet my face with warm water and gently massage a generous portion of Noxema into my facial and neck skin for 60 seconds then rinse with warm water and pat dry with a soft towel. Then I apply creamy petroleum jelly (creamy vaseline...not regular). I start with it thick on my driest areas and work it out to the rest of my face. My skin has really improved in the past six months since dropping all fad products. I also stopped using foundation and went to mineral make up.
    bgbcmommy

Answer by bgbcmommy at 2:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I'm a Lush-ie. LOVE it! Most of their stuff is free from harsh chemicals and they have something for just about every skin type. I'm dying to try their fresh face masks!
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 4:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• You may be having a reaction to your current skincare regimen. Check your bottle to see if it contains mineral oil. If it does, get rid of it! That is really bad for you. If you want to be really sure that you are getting a good, pure product for your skin, then you must check out Miessence which is 100% certified organic. You can look up any product on this website to see if it is safe or has bad ingredients in it go to http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ You will see almost all products contain hazardous ingredients. You must use the right products both in and on your body for optimum health. Check out the products at: karenmacnab.mionegroup.com Truly a big difference and make sure you look up your current products and these mentioned here too!
    Health4U

Answer by Health4U at 5:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Your skin can just change..it could be hormones, environmental triggers, stress....I work for Rodan+Fields Dermatologists and they have the best skin care on the market! They offer medicated lines that actually work on the cellular level to change your skin and correct the problems. All products are 100% guartanteed to work or your money back! You can check out what they have to offer at:
    http://jamieg.myrandf.com/
    If you need help deciding what line is best for you or if you have any questions at all, please contact me! Thanks and best of luck. Your skin has such an impact on confidence and self esteem...I'd love to see you try this..it works!
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 8:14 AM on Nov. 27, 2008