I got baby fever!!! any one else??

I had a M/C in feb on the 7th, i dident even know i was preg till i went to the er bc i was passing chunks, they came to me like your preg test was pos.....i was like wow....did a u/s and there was a sack but no baby :( needless to say i was disapointed and now i have baby fever! i want a baby!!! I do have 2 kids already but thinking its time for another lol...any one else feeling this way?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sorry about your m/c. I would love nothing more then to be blessed with a baby. I have one son, and we would love to adopt again. Children are just a blessing!!
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Nope, I've been vaccinated! lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Sorry to hear about m/c-

We are complete with 3!
    sahm_of3boyz

Answer by sahm_of3boyz at 3:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Sorry to hear about your MC, I am not having baby fever, we are complete with 4 kids, I have 2 boys nd 2 girls. I did have baby fever for years though. It took us 5 years to get pg with #2, it was the hardest time of my life. Then I was blessed with twins. I was told that eating rsapberrys helps your reproductive area, so start with the raspberries and just have fun. I hope this work out for you.
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Sorry about your MC and yes I have baby fever bad but I'm trying my hardest to wait until we get in our new place and go on vacation with our boys I dont want them to not be able to do things because mommys pregnant..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• When I posed a similar question to my dh grandmother, she explained to me I would feel that way forever. Thats why the species continues. *smile*
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• just got my period so def not preg this month :((
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• so sorry about your miscarriage! *hugs*

anyways i get that feeling sometimes. its not that i want another baby its just that our youngest daughter turned 1 in january and she was our 3rd, my husband got fixed after her so i miss having a cuddly snuggly newborn in the house. tiny feet and hands, little blankies and such. i will never experience that again. but at the same time im excited for the future and each new phase our daughters will be entering over the years! ive decided when they start school i will go back to work in an infant room at a daycare so i can get my baby fix =D
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Nope- sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person who honestly has never felt this...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Hell no,Im ready to give a few back though LOL
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2011