Do you have nice hand writing?

If so is it bubbly and girly? If it isn't, is your print better?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, at least that's what I've been told. I enjoy writing letters (snail mail) and find cursive writing becoming a lost art.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I like my handwriting. I was taught penmanship when I was in grade school, and I still remember and use those things I was taught.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:49 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Nope I have horrible hand writing. I have to really take my time to make it look good lol.
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Mine isn't really bubbly, but it is very neat - both cursive and printing. As a kid I wanted neat handwriting so I practiced writing like my mom's cursive. As an adult I got really good at super neat printing that you need when teaching little ones.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• My handwriting sucks. I use print and cursive together and it is very messy. Even when I try to have nice writing, it still looks terrible.
    MillyPontipee

Answer by MillyPontipee at 3:42 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I will be your pen pal, just pm me with your address and I'll mail you a letter, anytime!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• i'm dyslexic i wright like a 5 year old kid :(
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 3:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Cool, I love the thought of having a new pen pal, just let me know and the letter will be in the mail :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• People say i do,
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I think it's usually nice unless I'm in a hurry. Also, we use computers so much that I don't write as often as I used to, so I think it used to be better. I like to make handwritten lists though. I've had people ask me to write things for them, but I often like other people's writing style more than mine. I tend to do a blend of print and cursive in a way that I think looks nice. I guess it's a little bubbly but not over the top girly.

I used to go to school with someone who could print so small and consistently that it almost looked typed--I cannot do that! If I try to write really small, it gets messy. It just doesn't feel natural to me to write small letters.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2011