OMG! I am like 15 years late!!!!!!

Why am I JUST now finding out that the series finale to Roseanne is SUPER depressing!!! I was on Cracked.com and was reading an article titled "The 7 most soul-crushing series finale's ever" or something like that...(the Dinosaur's one is super depressing too) and in the comments someone mentioned that they didnt include Roseanne...SPOILER ALERT!

Apparently the whole show was her writing about her life, and she changed the parts she didnt like....Dan DIES when he has his heart attack, Jackie was a lesbian, not the mom Bev, Darlene married MARK, and BECKY married David.....WTF!!!!!!

Am I the only one in the whole WORLD that missed the finale of Roseanne???

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• And I have to say, it is hilarious that it is apparently still a "spoiler" this many years down the road! LOL!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I watched it when it was current, and I've seen it a few times in the years since. Always gets me every time. I think it gets weirder every time, as I age myself. DH saw it for the first time last year and he was just in shock, he didn't believe it.
    Anonymous

• I saw it (for the first time)on a re-run a couple of weeks ago was was like WTF? I had watch it for years with my parents and never saw the finale. They really did give you a shock and there was no chance that the show would ever come back after that!
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 4:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Oh man! I obviously missed it too.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I think so. It was my favorite show so I made sure not to miss it. It was a great ending to a great show. I am sure you can download it if you really want to watch it.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 4:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• LMAO...I LOVED Roseanne and never knew that was how it ended! WOW!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I've only seen that episode once and that was years a go. Pretty shocking finale.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• LMAO @Mom-2-3-Girlz.....I didnt want to ruin it...just in case lol

I loved Roseanne but it started getting super weird after they won the lottery so I stopped watching it as often....obviously I missed a very critical episode lol
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• yeah it totally sucked!
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I missed it too
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 5:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2011