What is the best way to lose belly fat fast?

Maisoon A.

Asked by Maisoon A. at 4:25 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• loose it fast? Liposuction. Short of that ONLY diet and exercise can help you get rid of it and it wont be in a week. crunches and sit up take TIME.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I have to agree with vbruno on that one!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Cardio. cardio bumps up your heart rate for an extended period of time which not only burns bell fat quickly but it also raises your metabolism so your caloric intake goes up.
    LoveMyPoliceMan

Answer by LoveMyPoliceMan at 4:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Join a gym. There are lots of machines just for belly fat there :)
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• As much as we'd all like to, it's pretty much impossible to loose weight in a specific area. Ab and core exercises will certainly tone the belly area, but if you want to loose fat, you're much better off with diet and cardio exercise in addition to some light-moderate strength training. That will all take time and a lot of patience though, so I'm afraid if you're in need of a quick fix, I don't have an answer.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Crunches and sit ups do NOT lose belly fat, they strengthen belly muscles that are under the fat. The ONLY way to lose belly fat is through cardio exercises. Walking is the BEST way. I have also had personal trainers and physical therapists tell me the same thing. Crunches and sit ups are for toning, but you still have to lose the fat. Diet and cardio are the only way, unless you can afford liposuction.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• The Flat Belly diet. I didn't even do that calorie counting part I just started eatingt more monounsaturated fat and less saturated fat and I lost 10 lbs ithe first month.. I have lost another 5 since then even though I have slacked off a lot.
    spamica

Answer by spamica at 4:42 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• cardio
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 9:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• cardio and a strict diet.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 10:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• there aren't any fast fixes...
    asil

Answer by asil at 1:32 AM on Mar. 21, 2011