Leakage during pregnancy

I had an Ultrasound the 15th, They asked if I was leaking which I hadn't noticed but I asked them why and she said the fluid was low but still normal.. I've never had this happen before but now I am having more leakage (Feels like I pee when I haven't). Is this normal? I am 36 weeks I plan to ask my dr when I go back the 24th but just wondering if it's anything to be worried about.

SoldiersGirl09

Asked by SoldiersGirl09 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Increased cervical mucus is extremely normal when pregnant. unless the leaking is going through your pants or filling up a pad in an hour and sweet smelling then i wouldn't say you have anything to worry about. However, if it increases tot he point where it's soaking your pants, you should get it checked out.

Your doctor can do a quick test to see if it's amniotic fluid.
    LoveMyPoliceMan

Answer by LoveMyPoliceMan at 4:42 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I had a high leak with my first that would stop when I stood and the baby's head came down and blocked it.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• IF you were leaking then you would still be constantly making more fluid. It replaces every few hours.
    Be sure you're hydrating well so that it's no issue.
    And avoid getting your cervix checked!!
    Sometimes we go weeks-months with a leak-- but usually we notice leaking (and it's more often urine or discharge).

Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• It can happen. Drink lots of water!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2011