Do you use Bluetooth?

I just figured out how to Bluetooth all my old ringtones to my new phone, as well as my pictures. I'm 21, so I've basically grown up with all this new techy stuff, but I'm just starting to figure it out lol.

Any funny stories concerning Bluetooth?

A friend of mine is an EMT and he said he basically pulled himself over one night after a double shift because he forgot his ringtone was a siren (he usually has his phone on silent) and his Bluetooth ear piece thing had a blue light on it lol. He got a call, freaked out and pulled over only to realize he had missed a call lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 4:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Technology

• Yeah I use bluettooth for printing, sending stuff from my phone to my computer, sending things from my phone to hubby's, things like that.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Nah, I don't really like it. Then again I dont really understand the point.
    LoveMyPoliceMan

Answer by LoveMyPoliceMan at 4:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I do sometimes, like to get stuff off my phone onto my laptop, or get/send stuff from hubby's phone.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• lol That is a funny story! I have never used Bluetooth. My phone has it but I have never used it. I honestly don't know how to. :)
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 5:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Yes, I use bluetooth all the time. I learned how when I was subbing at the high school (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I use bluetooth all the time, in my house and while driving. My office is in my home and i am always multitasking between work and the kids so holding the phone with my shoulder gets to be a pain - literally!

i recently purchased a bluetooth through sprint that is suppose to read text messages to you - i haven't figured that out yet but if it works it will be really cool.
    jjengle

Answer by jjengle at 9:38 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• No I have not learn how to use it yet.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2011