How did you know it was time to call it quits?

MichaelsMom330

Asked by MichaelsMom330 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• depends on whats going on.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 4:49 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• When men get obsessive and dont give you space.

babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• you have to think about your life now and your plan for another option. Which one is worth it in the long run? Is there still room to improve where you're at, or should you toss it all to the wind and build something new? You can't base it off of any other situations or people you know. YOU have to decide where YOUR breaking point is.
    LoveMyPoliceMan

Answer by LoveMyPoliceMan at 4:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• for me : the excuses for stopping by his sister's house often after work, the 2 nights in a roll coming home drunk from helping a female co-worker out with her car (while her hubby worked 2nd) uhmmmm, bring home female friend and her children for me to COOK FOR, finding out that he knew more about HER TEENS personal relationships. Uhm and every Friday night the excuses came always with the I gotta stop by and see sis ( OUTBACK EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT). and also reading an email to his ex gf where she's telling him she is happily married now and does not wish to see him.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 4:54 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• For me...it is getting to the point that nothing I do is right, that the help I get at home is so minuscule that it is hardly worth mentioning. He acts like I am the last person in the world he wants to come home to. There is no sex, even when I try. I work damn hard, I am a good mother, I have a master's degree, and I am about my business. I tried to make a loving home, and I am getting to the point where I think I deserve better and I want to be with someone who values me and thinks I'm good enough. I want someone who will be 50/50 partners in life with me. I think I deserve to have someone who is at least willing to try. I am sick of how selfish someone can be, and I am sick of how it affects our daughters.

Have you heard the saying "I can do bad by myself"? That is how I feel. If I want to do bad in life, I don't need help...and in fact, I don't think I would be doing so bad if I dropped the 180lbs sack of shit I'm with.
    Anonymous

• are you ok?
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• When one of us desides we do not love and respect each other any more.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 5:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• when you just cant do it anymore.....
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• When the sex is gone and working two jobs on top of going to school is not enough.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• depending on the situation you will know in your gut and heart. i knew when i no longer cared.it comes naturally
    cowgirl805

Answer by cowgirl805 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2011