Need help with ideas!!!!

So this is mine and my hubby's first Christmas together!! I am soooo excited beyond belief!! But anyways we bought our first Christmas tree, we got a white one, and I will mind you we cheated and got one with lights already on it!! What I want to know is, does anyone have any ideas on colors themes, or how it should be decorated?!?! I mean yes as a child i've decorated our family tree every year, but for some reason this just feels that much more special and I need ideas! THANK YOU!! :)

brice08

Asked by brice08 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Girl go with whatever you want. I've seen them in all sorts of colors from red, to blue, green, orange and even black...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:19 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Right...I would do it in all pastel colors...soft pinks and soft blues...soft greens etc.
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:23 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Shades of purple would be pretty on a white tree..
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 2:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Decorate it in the colors that make you feel the best! When you go shopping, if the gold and red ornaments (for example) appeal to you when you pick them up, run with that theme.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• with kids I'd go with shatter proof
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2008