What's the funniest insult you've ever received on CM?

I signed on one day to find a few nasty private messages, all calling me fat and ugly. They even called my DD ugly - and I still have no clue why!

Just today, when I disagreed with someone about bikers, I was told my daughters would grow up to be maids and/or strippers.

What makes it funnier is that they obviously think they're hurting my feelings, or that I'm taking them even the tiniest bit seriously. Quite the crack-up!

So - what about you?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 5:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Probably a comment on one of my journals about my eldest daughter's 2nd Birthday party while 9 months pregnant with #2. It was something along the line of being "fat". I weighed 135 lbs at the time. Needless to say I had a good chuckle.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I tell you some people have nothing better to do than be nasty! I was told once during the Halloween season, I complained about not ever getting trick or treader's in the 30 years I have live at my house, and someone left me a message telling me that I would probably give them gay education phamplets instead of candy, I got a good laugh out of that one!!!!!

Answer by older at 6:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• That my kids must be fucked up because I believe in getting married if you're going to have kids
    Huh?????

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• People are mean. I was told once that what kind of Mom could i be because we had to live in a motel for 6 months because of hard times, that she would rather be away from her kids then make them do that. OK............then stop whinning about giving up your kids because you do not have enough room.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I've received some insults, but tbh I don't remember them in detail. I couldn't care less what people think of me, so it's in one ear and out the other. =)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 5:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• That I'm a CM employee here as a plant.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Wow, the worst I got was telling me a pair of pants I asked about gave me a camel toe. Did you report the people that pm'ed you? You should have!
    Anonymous

• Just recently one of my friends told me someone was telling me that I am apparently a 15 y/o without any kids..... I have NO idea where that one came from. I am def. 25 and my baby girl is 2 and a half years old. I asked my hubby if he knew this about me and he rolled his eyes and just said MORE CM drama?
    BrynlysMommy

Answer by BrynlysMommy at 5:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I posted a vent about going shopping on a food stamp day and the nasty way we were treated because people thought we were paying with foodstamps.  Some PMS woman comes onto my post and calls us all retards because I was complaining about people thinking we were on foodstamps and how people are starving.  Um, the post was totally about the JUDGEMENT and the way people were being mean.  I was like wow, can you read, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Wow. Really? So far I haven't received anything like that yet. I might say something mean to a mama, but I wouldn't ever attack her kids. That's just uncalled for.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 5:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2011