Best thermometer?

What type of thermometer do you all mom's use to check the lil one's temps? I've been using an digital ear thermometer but it just broke and my son isn't feeling great. Have any suggestions- I wasn't big on on the ear one. Also when the kids are sick how often do you check their temps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Kids' Health

• I check every hour or two. I used the ear thermometer and loved it. The best is a mercury but they take time to use and most kids won't sit still that long.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I've always used a basic digital oral thermometer. When the kids were young, I probably checked about every two or three hours. Actually I still try to check every two or three hours, but now it annoys them, lol. I hope your little guy feels better soon.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I had the ear one and the forhead one I like the ear one
    Ianmommy4

Answer by Ianmommy4 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• we use the digital one that designed for the arm pit. It works well for us and is not expensive.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2011