Implantation, hormones, or ovulation? Pics included adult content

I'm on CD 14 and on March 7 was my period and lasted for 5 days and was normal. Well on March 16 I started getting light pink spotting when I wiped then I had dark brown then it was bright red then it went back to dark brown for 4 days, and I have been doing OPK but I haven't had a positive yet. Here's the darkest it has been so what the heck is going on did I get pregnant right before my last period and this is implantation bleeding or are my horomones outta wack or what because I'm pretty sure it's not ovulation because my OPK have all been negative so what's going on???

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• OMG, that's all just crazy lol. Whatever to just having sex, that's the best part of trying to concieve! lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 7:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• If you get a faint line on a test, they say you are pregnant and to get to a doc. Best of luck!
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• That's an ovulation test, not a preg. test...right? I would say its just a hormone fluctuation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Mar. 21, 2011