Hitting my breaking point

(didnt what topic to put it under) i am about to hit my breaking point need friends to talk to but have no one here how do i keep my cool and get through things

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• First ((((HUGS)))) Second step back sit down for a couple of hours and figure out what you can do to relieve the stress? I would also spend some down time finding a hobbie or an activity that would enrich your life I have done this before and its hard but let yourself feel it and work it out.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Along with other ideas get out for a walk if you can and maybe do some stretching/yoga to help you relax. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Breathe.  Relax.  Bask in whatever craziness is going on.  Sometimes I just have to sit back and laugh my ass off.  Your mind set is everything.  View everything in a positive.  It won't ALWAYS work but I've found that I'm a happier person because of looking at things in a more positive manner.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2011