Implantation, hormones, or ovulation? Pics included adult content

I'm on CD 14 and on March 7 was my period and lasted for 5 days and was normal. Well on March 16 I started getting light pink spotting when I wiped then I had dark brown then it was bright red then it went back to dark brown for 4 days, and I have been doing OPK but I haven't had a positive yet. Here's the darkest it has been so what the heck is going on did I get pregnant right before my last period and this is implantation bleeding or are my horomones outta wack or what because I'm pretty sure it's not ovulation because my OPK have all been negative so what's going on???

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No this is an ovulation test and it hasn't been positive so why am I spotting?

Not sure but as I said a spike in hormones can cause spotting. It doesnt have to be during ovulation. Id call your dr and speak to a nurse. But I wouldnt panic. GL!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Thats a postive preg test? Right? If so then youre pregnant. If you are ovulating then that spotting is normal. Its just a spike in hormones. I get it quite a bit
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I will sometimes have to wear a pad inbetween periods because ill bleed for a day and then it turns to brown
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

bellaambru90

Comment by bellaambru90 (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• your pregnant congrats
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I would guess that you're pregnant...
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2011