More liberal logic. OMG!!!

With the Obama unemployment rate at historic levels, democrats believe that tapping into American natural resources is a problem not a solution to job creation.
Let’s face it… Democrats hate the poor and unemployed.

Top democrats Rep. Rob Andrews (D-N.J.) and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) held a press conference this week and agreed that drilling for oil was “a problem, not a solution” for creating jobs.
And, this is exactly the reason why these insane radicals should never be allowed to hold power again.
Rep. Rob Andrews (D-N.J.) said that increasing oil drilling “off the coast” is “a problem, not a solution” to creating jobs in the United States. Andrews recommended that House Republicans bring legislation to the floor if they think more drilling will create jobs.

Appearing at a press conference with Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) on job creation, Rep. Andrews said, “I agree with my colleague and friend that drilling for oil off the coast is a problem, not a solution, but let’s get back to the main point here that if the Republicans really believe that was really a job-creating idea, why don’t they put it on the floor?”

For the record… The U.S. oil and natural gas industry is one of America’s largest employers, supporting more than 9 million jobs across the country

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/03/liberal-logic-top-dem-says-more-us-drilling-is-a-problem-not-a-solution-to-creating-jobs-video/

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 6:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Not criticizing you for this, Carpy, as I know you didn't write it, but - that is the most redundant article I've ever seen. I get it, "problem, not a solution"!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 6:35 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Just because someone is a democrat doesn't mean they are a liberal. Sometimes i think you don't actually know what a liberl is beyond what Regan was paid to sell you.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 6:35 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Just because someone is a democrat doesn't mean they are a liberal

No chit. But to me the more important distinction is progressive. Most democrats are liberal. It is the progressive ones (and that includes BOTH parties) that are a danger.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• More loons! I'm going to start counting. That is 3 so far since I signed on at 8:00 PM.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Thank you, Carpy - the Progressives are doing a good job of hiding from the public.

And it is SUCH a difficulty to keep discussions like this clear ! For instance when I speak of "Progressives", I do not mean a particular set of PEOPLE, I mean a particular set of ideas & agendas.

Democrats & Republicans and anybody else can be operating with Progressive ideas ... liberals ARE distinct from Democrats or Republicans ... AND distinct from Progressives ...

For the sake of discussion, these distinctions are constantly blurred and this misunderstanding causes indignation - an indignation which is understandable when this misunderstanding enters in ...

And - I THINK we are talking in the above article about Progressive logic. Progressivism has taken over the liberal mind-set to a high degree, so it often is able to operate under the guise of liberalism. But Progressivism is truly evil in its intentional wish to destroy people.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 8:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• There have been a number of progressive republicans such as Nixon and Hoover.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Downvotes? Again?

Should I expect this EVERY day? From now on?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Should I expect this EVERY day? From now on?

***
    ONLY if you dare agree with a conservative, have a conservative thought of your own, vote Republican or support Republican candidates, or say anything bad about Obama....other than that, no! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• In the article, they say :"insane radicals". Now. isn't that an exaggeration and an overreaction,kinda? Should we trust the article and whoever wrote it? Talk about irresponsible name calling ! Its hard to take them seriously when they behave that badly. Whatever happened to straight,honest reporting and commenting? They lower themselves and look bad with that name-calling,really.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I guess you just can't fix stupid.

duster...the next thing you know they will accuse you of being in the "mean girls club." LOL I take a down vote as a compliment.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2011