Did u ever get pics done at picture me (walmart)

did u like it? how were the pics? how much did u spend ? did they pressure u to spend alot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• i got a few done with them an i hated them .. i refuse to go there...
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Never, and I wouldn't recommend it. I would search for photographer sin your area, or even stay at home moms who do photography for a living. They will probably do a photoshoot for you for pretty cheap.
    LoveMyPoliceMan

Answer by LoveMyPoliceMan at 7:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I did and I liked them. As with any photography studio, you have to make sure the picture looks ok on the screen. It also helps to have a good photographer, that's the most important thing. If they're crap, they're crap no matter where you go. I used to go there before JCPenney's. They didn't pressure me any more than any other place and I spent the same amount too, about $125.
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 7:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I have taken better pictures myself! lol.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Yes once for my step-daughters 2nd birthday pics. The pictures were ok, but SO not worth what I paid, and we didnt get alot. Look up portrait innovations and see if they have one in your area. I LOVE THEM! You get one huge package of your favorite pose. You also get the pictures the same day! Look them up :)
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 7:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• kiddie Kandids are really good
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I have had them do a few different sets of pictures of my kids, and they were ok. What I really hated was how they kept trying to sell me more than what I wanted... I wanted the $4.95 X# of pictures deal and they kept trying to get me to purchase more sheets..... (which I did NOT do I bought what I wanted).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I did, it was many years ago but I really liked the pictures that I had done. I only had a coupon for one pose but they had may take more poses in case I wanted more pictures.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I go there there to get pics done, they are really good, but the photographer is good at what she does. If you go there ask to see some of the work that they have done and see who has the best ones. If not try somewhere else and good luck.
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 9:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I use to get my son(s) pic done their all the time have not been latley but they always turned out nice and they did not pressure me to buy more they took more pose just incase I want to order some of them
    Mom2lovingboys

Answer by Mom2lovingboys at 11:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2011