Still crying!

My ex husband left me four years ago for another woman. It's not him I am crying over anymore, it is the fact that I think something definitely is wrong with me. He said he left me for a lot of reasons, but one of them wasn't how I looked. Now I wonder, because I haven't even been so much on a date since this all happend. Anyone else with this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Honestly, it seems like you have a self esteem problem, and if you cant love yourself, you can't very well expect anyone else to.
    LoveMyPoliceMan

Answer by LoveMyPoliceMan at 7:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I agree , you definately have to love youself before you could possibly expect anyone else to. Get a new haircut or go on a shopping spree, do something to make you feel good about yourself! You will find someone. You just have to have a little confidence!!!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• First ((((HUGS)))) Second I am sorry but you need to sit down and take a pen and write down what is good about you and what you could do to rebuild your self esteem. Its hard but if you think about it it can make your life better. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I agree with Lovemypoliceman.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• gurl! move on... try 2 PAMPER ur self ,haircut,massage.ANYTHING that can make u happy & fabolous♥ good luck!
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 8:13 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• sh!t happens, its not you doll. its him! i agree with the rest of the ladies, take a min for your self. i was in a funk and i changed my wardrobe, got new makeup, cut my hair and went out with the ladies. i feel great now and im back in touch with myself. you can do it too!! when we feel good, we look good.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I agree, with all PP, get up shake it off,.

Pick-up and put some make-up on and dress nice--- (this helps your self-esteem)

You will feel so much better about your-self.

"Arretsmomma5" is right ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:33 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Go get some counseling. Divorce is hard and I am sure you could use some real advice. I went to a counselor after I left my 1st husband it was VERY helpful.
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 1:35 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• theres two ways u can look at this situation! one sit there an feel self pitty, or get up an make urself feel better by improving ur situation an showing him u didnt need him to make it on ur own! heck i started feeling sorry for myself then i got to thinking i aint gonna fall for this cause that is exactly what he is wanting me to do! Im gonna show him different and gonna show him he is missing out on what he could of had... it's his loss he is the one whom walked out! so pick urself up and wipe those brows and move forward cause there other fish in the sea!!! hope this helps and good luck with eveything..
    heiditr

Answer by heiditr at 11:39 AM on Mar. 21, 2011