What are the better home schooling online schools?

I live in PA. I'm trying to look into home schooling my children. My oldest is just three yrs. old. I'm trying to do my research know so that I can be well informed. I've also started to teach her on how to spell her name. She knows her abc's and her colors. She is also learning Spanish through Dora. I'm trying to make sure she will be at the same level as other children of her age.

Les38

Asked by Les38 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• generally you will need a certified home schooling teacher to teach your child, though home schools has been shown to be very non-beneficial to the social aspects of chidlrens' lives, and they tend to not learn as much.
    LoveMyPoliceMan

Answer by LoveMyPoliceMan at 7:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I feel that the social aspect is something that should be handled by the parent. They should include that in their home schooling. I know a number of other mothers that do not have a certificate and they home school. I don't understand where you have hear about having to have a certificate.
    Les38

Comment by Les38 (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2011