Baby Gaga?

Have any of you ever been members of baby gaga? Did you have a good or bad experience? I absolutely had a horrible experience. People who were not friends with the right people were banned and the "right people" got away will telling other they hoped their kids died.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• Oh my, no fun. Stay here, we will be nice to you...most of us. *wink* (why am I curious to go to that site. Glutton for punishment? lol)
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 7:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Haha, it's absolutely absurd.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I've never been a member, nor have I checked it out... But you are not the first person I've heard have this same complaint. This site is much better in my opinion:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• What the heck is "baby Gaga" ??? Anything with "Gaga" in it must be bad. Stay away.
    And women who behave like that could very well be typing on a computer in a mental hospital. Really.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• www.babygaga.com is what it is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Never heard of it! Sounds horrible!! Glad you switched over to cafemom!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 7:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I was there before. I was mostly ignored. I remember I was called an idiot a few times, and then I was accused of being sick in the head before. That wasn't very nice.. especially because I DO have an emotional disability. :(
    luv_monkee

Answer by luv_monkee at 11:38 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I was banned, and I'm mad as hell about it!
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 11:08 PM on May. 6, 2011