What are some stress management for parenting?

Don't get wrong, parenting can be so rewarding. Lately, I have been getting stressed out with my two little ones. One is almost 4 yrs old and the other almost 2 yrs old. Maybe I'm just bitching too much. Right now I have them almost full time. My youngest is gonna be in my care in a month legally. I'm so excited, but not sure how to deal with stress that comes with parenting. I seriously need some stress management skills.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• I kept a bottle of jagermiester in the freezer for such stressfull emergencies :) Have fun with those babies hun
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 7:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Whenever I'm stressed out around my kids for whatever reason, I stop what we're doing, sit on the floor with them and cuddle and tell them how much I love them. I know if its a bad day for me, its a bad day for them too. The shopping/errands/chores can wait, I just want to get some cuddles from my kids and take a break with them.
    If that doesn't work, going outside to play works, or going for a drive after leaving them with their dad and getting some cheap fast food or a magazine for myself.
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 7:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Easy....Xanax.
    SunTGirl

Answer by SunTGirl at 8:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2011