Spirit lifter?

I am feeling kind of down lately.. And not to mention I feel pregnant, dr did urine test last Tuesday, he said nope you aren't.. Even though I had a test come out positive, three to be exact, then I thought maybe it was faulty test, so I had my cousin and her daughter each pee on one.. They were negative. So It wasn't the test. When I found out I was pregnant with my son (blue dye test, everyone says they are bad don't use them), but it showed up before missed period and when I went to dr next day they did urine test (pink dye), it showed negative and they thught I was lying about it so they did blood and ure enough it was positive. They wouldn't do a blood test this time. They said it isn't likely I am pregnant, I justs delivered my son two months ago.... I didn't think I would be either, until I had dejuvu with certain foods and all different things.. So I am feeling confused and down.. Someone wanna lift my spirits..please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It is possible you are pregnant, People have had babies 10 months apart. Anyway I dont know what to do to lift your spirits as I dont know you. BUT I will tell you what I do. I am a Disney freak, I love going to Disneyland, (Im closest to DL) so I go and look up prices and just dream about going. You can think about the first time you take your son and how exciting that will be. If your not a Disney person, just think about all the great places you want to visit and seeing them through your sons eyes. Feel the childlike excitment when he puts his toes in the ocean for the first time, or goes to the zoo for the first time or when he understands about Santa and Christmas. My 4 yr old twins really understood the whole santa thing for the first time this past christmas, how wonderful it was to see their expression when they saw their stockings full and the pillow pets they wanted. I hope you figure out whats going on soon
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• You could be pregnant again. Do you want to be though?
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Ambear72- That made me smile and have happy tears, made me get excited.

Aqua_Jen- Well we discussed it, we can handle it financially and emotionally. We would be happy even though we were not initially tryingto get pregnant. We would be fine having another one so close.. I just wish I knew if I was or wasn't..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Go to the health dept or planned pregnancy to get a blood test if your Dr won't do it.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:03 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• im with ashlynnsmommy if you think you could be pregnant and you know you could be..which geez girl you couldnt wait six weeks lol jk...my best friend had her second child 14 months after her first and we have joked about it ever since...but you should tell your dr you want one just to be 100 percent sure because if you are having the symptoms you just had a few months ago then you are the one who would know for sure you need a test not your doctor plus your chances of getting pregnant again right after having a baby are much higher because of your levels...your doctor knows this and should have had no problem with giving you the blood test but if he does then i would go to another doctor or clinic and ask for a blood test from them so you know for sure no use in waiting another month or two just to have your dr eventually give in and find out you have been pregnant this whole time and he chose to ignore your wants
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• push for a test if you want one... or wait and do another home test
    asil

Answer by asil at 1:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2011